Kolel depends upon the generosity of our members and
our unique work in the community:
- The renewal of Judaism and the Jewish community.
- Responding to social and environmental issues.
- Joining coalitions of response.
- Designing opportunities for civil discourse on:
-Israel/Diaspora relations and
- Lifecycle events, counseling, Judaic resources.
- Building bridges with non Jewish
All our efforts are
only possible because of your support.
go to our Donation
page to make a
secure donation online, or send us this Donation Form. Thank you!
Click here to see full December Appeal letter.